Pages

Search blog and web

Does your SO read TAM ?

I've been reading TAM for a while now but only recently decided to contribute. Despite my encouragement my wife seemed disinterested, so one day I opened up TAM on her iPad and left it there for her to notice. I think this back-fired on me.
She went straight to the 'ladies lounge' and after reading silently for a while she started reading out loudly, in an accusing tone, a post by someone who complained that their husband mauled and kneaded her boobs like bread dough. She read another post in a similar fashion by a woman who said her husband prodded and tweaked her clit like an elevator button. I'm quite sure I'm innocent of such indiscretions.
I decided to treat those regions as no-go zones for a couple of days/nights. The other morning she innocently asked me "why don't you fondle my boobs anymore?" WTF, what's a man suppose to do? :scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment