Pages

Search blog and web

Texting for 6+ years....

  • Thread Starter

I've been texting a guy for a long time. We always strike up conversation etc. He's tried to call me a few times but I would be in a seminar/lecture etc and he wouldn't try again and I'd forget about it. He tells me most things about his life, a lot actually. We knew of one another in school, used to talk at times but always had a weird connection/ mutual understanding. I don't really know what this texting thing means for a guy.

Could any of you give perspective onto whether or not you'd text a girl this long if the relationship was seemingly platonic? He moved away from our area years ago so we haven't been able to meet. He's still really caring via text so I don't really know if the texting for this long itself means anything???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment