Pages

Search blog and web

I don't understand what he meant?!

  • Thread Starter

Me and a guy have been great friends for the past 7years, one night he tells me to sit down because he wants to tell me something important, and he says about how much he likes me, and tells me he loves me, then rambles on about how he doesn't deserve me. THEN HE LEAVES TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND NEVER RETURNS LEAVING ME SITTING OUTSIDE ON MY OWN?! I get a message from him the next day saying "we cool?" And then he didn't reply to my reply.

Im so confused about the whole thing, what's wrong with him? We have just been acting like normal since, but it's killing me inside. Any thoughts/interpretations would be greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment