Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend insecure and scared me.

  • Thread Starter

So my boyfriend and i are ldr and he worries about me meeting soneone better while at uni.
i have a friend who i get on well with but there is absolutely no interest in him or him in me but my boyfriend thinks there is because we hang out and stuff sometimes alone but often in groups.

he has gotten increasingly more possessive and i told him so and he flipped telling me to **** off then and stuff and that he couldn't believe i thought so little of him and because i haven't been perfect as i ended our relationship before i went to uni before deciding i wanted him back i don't deserve his trust and i am just obviously gonna cheat on him.

then the next day he came to my uni town to sort stuff out and he insisted i was lying and was angry and agressive and swore at me and i legit thought he was going to hit me.
so i walked out of my room in hysterics and he stormed out of my house but he came back and was all apologetic and cuddly but i had never been so afraid.

i love him and i just don't understand his actions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment