Pages

Search blog and web

please help me!

  • Thread Starter

hey i was just wondering if someone can help.

iv been dating this girl for 1 year and two months now. since the one year mark she has stopped showing affection. so ive been really insecure about it all for the last two months which caused us to break up, but i didnt know i was doing it since this is my first proper girlfriend. we broke up and then she talked to me every day for like 3 days and then we got back together (so we are together now) but it really doesnt feel the same, it feels like shes bored of me and not attracted to me, i DONT want to leave her. ive been spending every day researching how to get her attraction back and i have found some facts but they only apply for an ex girlfriend so im really confused what to do. but i have found out that me being available all the time and always being there makes them get bored so thats something to work with right? im basically jus t wondering if anyone could tell me some things i can start doing to try help bring her affection back and make her seem less bored with me? ive talked to her about it and she says she not but we all know that they just say that and dont mean it... then one day she will leave me and i wont know why...

addition info...

i was at school with her until 8 months. then i left for college so we started seeing each over less.

shes been talking to another boy quite a lot... but i dunno if she is just talking loads because she wants to be mates or shes really interested in him... but i cant really say much as i will look clingy again and it will push her away for good. but i will say that she gets on better with boys than girls in all fairness, thats just her personality. but it scares me that she puts much more effort in to talking to him than me.

i would really appreciate if someone can help and give me a suggestion, without telling me to leave her or that im paranoid because i want to sort this before its too late. thanks a lot http://ift.tt/1DyjIpO

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment