Pages

Search blog and web

Does divorce offer any relief after years of turmoil?

Just another miserable day in the married life. Yeah I screwed it all up. WS here, but I gotta wonder.....even though I have been in this relationship for 20 years, 7 miserable beyond repair I think, does divorce offer a sense of relief? Even if you do love the person your married to? How do you crush your kids like that? Even though you go from constant fighting to barely talking and me trying my A$$ off and bing treated colder and colder. being told maybe I could impress him, and we are still together but I give him nothing to believe in.

I want this, but doesnt there come a point? Please any divorced people let me know your feelings. Especially if your the one who messed it all up.

I am so torn here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment