Pages

Search blog and web

It's complicated...or is it?

  • Thread Starter

So theres a girl that i've known for a few years now, we just used to text each other a lot and then stopped for a while (no reason, just didn't speak) but now we talk to each other more in person as well as texting because she transferred colleges to the same one as me.
She's admitted that she likes me and finds me attractive and I like her too, however, she had a long distance boyfriend when I first got back into contact with her and after a while they split up (just before christmas because he was an idiot acting like a dick and did what he wanted all the time or so she tells me). Anyway, they got back together a few weeks ago and now I'm like: wtf do I do? :confused: We flirt with each other a lot but am I wasting my time with her? I think I already know the answer but I wanted some opinions/advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment