Pages

Search blog and web

should I leave now or later?

So I've been married to my husband for almost 4 years and we've been together almost 7. I'm only 22 and he's 28. We have a 5 year old together. So needless to say I was very young when we first started together. I'm a completely different person than I was back then. I have matured and have realized that my husband has controlled and manipulated me into submission. I ran away from home to be with him and ended up pregnant while he had me in hiding. Eventually he couldn't hide me any longer without risking the health of our child. He has horrible anger issues and would blow up on me if I ever left the house without his permission. I've left him after he cheated on me a few years back but I was forced to return because I had no job and no family in the state to help support me until I got on my feet and he threatened to take our kid away from me. I have been attending college now for the last year and a half and just recently got a job. It's a big step for me because up until now I was forbidden to even have a job so he could keep me from being independent. We basically live in a loveless marriage. My last straw was when I came home from work and found a bruise on our child's arm and a hand imprint on her face. He has always been too strict and heavy handed with her but he's never left a bruise before. When I confronted him he was very defensive and said I was a terrible parent who never discipline our child correctly. I don't have to hot my child to get her to listen to me. I seriously need advise. Should I hold on for a while longer and try to save up money so I can support myself and my kid on or should I get out now?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment