Pages

Search blog and web

Bully/nasty younger sister

  • Thread Starter

I can't handle her anymore. I used to fight with her and it would all go over my head but now she is hurtful to the point that I am on the verge of crying and I don't cry often.

She riducules every single idea that I come up with, particulary my interests. For example, today I was talking to my mum about holidays and afterwards my sister said "you know she just said she would go to shut you up New York is boring".

I don't know if anyone has watched cbb but its a bit like Perez and the housemates; she literally can't stand me and will actually walk out of the room when I come in. I don't know what I have done to get her to hate me so much.

I am finished school now but last year I would say hello and she would smirk at me. She would try and take all my printing credits and then start cursing and harassing at me so much so that her friends would tell her to shut up.

Sometimes she redicules me so much that I start to wonder if there is something wrong with me.. Idk she is just a nasty person to be honest. A bit of a tomboy aswell, she will sit like a man does with her legs wide open (this makes me uncomfortable) and she actually plays rugby and comes back in muck like a man would and she never wears make up. Its quite annoying actually having her acting like that.

When I do get into a conversation with her, it is not long until she is kicking me and nipping me. You know I have lost count the number of scratches I have gotten from her...and I have tried to hit back but she will start kicking me in the face.

Please help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment