Pages

Search blog and web

Strange ex texting.

  • Thread Starter

So my ex and I broke up very soon after heading off to uni - she ended up in bed with another guy, don't know whether she cheated, and then proceeded to ignore me completely to text him when I visited. Pretty outrageous considering her talk of kids and soulmates just weeks earlier.

Anyway, I removed her from fb a couple of month after the breakup because I wasn't recovering seeing her on there everyday, knowing she was talking to my replacement.

The other day she text me saying I had hurt her by removing her. She said that was missing me a little and told me her head had gone into "overdrive" when I suggested I might be seeing someone else.

FInally she said that she "felt lost".

Any thoughts on any of this? Is she questioning her decision or was she just have a down day/trouble with the other guy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment