Pages

Search blog and web

Am I at fault here or is she being stupid/overreacting? How to change..

  • Thread Starter

I was talking to my friend (girl) and I asked where what she is up to? She came on whatsapp, but didn't reply. I waited about an hour. She kept going on whatsapp but still no reply.

Then I got a little annoyed. And I messaged again saying "what happened? I'm waiting..."

And then she replied. She wrote:

"Hey man. I'm busy. U think I am on whatsapp 24hrs.."

I said yeah ok but you keep going on whatsapp but you can't reply to me?

The she says "Just wait. If I don't reply it means I do something..I'm busy"

I (wanting to avoid any unnecessary argument) just said ok my fault, I'm sorry and then she said "no need to man... it's ok not angry anymore"

Anyway we talked normal after that.

Is it my fault? Was I being too pushy and should I have waited for her to reply to my 1st message before messaging again?

The only reason I messaged again was because she kept going on whatsapp but she didn't reply to me and I was waiting.

Usually when we talk, it's pretty much instant replies.

Maybe I am a bit insistent but I don't like when she does that.< /span>

Anyway next time I won't "insist" again.

Also, I just get really agitated and annoyed when she does this. I don't know, when other people do it, I'm not too bothered, but when it's her, it bothers me.

So how do I stop being like this? I know I am at fault. I am just used to talking with her instant replies.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment