Pages

Search blog and web

Can someone help me with what to write.

  • Thread Starter

I had sex with one of my best friends, it was supposed to be fun, it was fun, and afterwards I totally blew it.

I wouldn't say I went crazy, I just sent him a few long messages that probably completely head****ed him. He didn't even reply, but I still sent them. The final being bla bla I can't be friends with you or something along those lines.

The whole thing just freaked me out, I have a whole lot of stuff going on right now which isn't helping and I need him back as a friend. I think he needs me too.

I have left it about a month, and bought him some chocolates that say sorry on, and I want to write a little card to go with it then just drop it off where he works.

What do I write??

No horrible comments please I know I sound like a nutjob, I just want to fix our friendship. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment