Pages

Search blog and web

Where do you draw the line?

So, I was on here before about four years ago. I had to re-register cuz I had forgotten all my login info entirely. Anyway, to make a looooong story short, my wife has over the years not been very faithful. Up to this point she has not had any physical relationships with another man. Four years ago it came close. Really close. It usually involves people online and she has periods where she flirts with other guys in private message, facebook, inside iPhone games etc. After our close call four years ago she promised she was done. Since then (and even a couple of months ago) I ask here if anything has come up with another man and she assures me nothing ever has. She's lied. She came to me two days ago and admitted she has been private messaging a few other guys again.

I feel like there is way too much to write here, but her reasoning is that she like to make people feel good. I ask her why she would flirt with a heavy balding guy when she has me? I take care of my body and I am a good looking guy. Her answer is "I have no idea". I honestly don't get it.

We have kids. I think I can honestly say I would never leave a marriage because of them. I think I really do love them more than my wife. I know that's probably wrong, but there is no way I would be without them.

She tells me I am the only one for her and it's always been just me. I think that's BS. I don't see how she can claim that if she keeps going back to wanting to talk to other guys on line. maybe I am too sensitive? I just don't see how private messaging the opposite sex can be good in any relationship no matter who you are. I seriously wish I could come across some great women to boost my ego like other guys have done with her...seriously! Self esteem is zero here.

Anyway, how do you know when your spouse is just the cheating type and where do you draw the line?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment