Pages

Search blog and web

Being ditched for a potential girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

Basically me and my friend go way back. We're not in the most popular friend group but we share A LOT of inside jokes. However recently he's just started ignoring the rest of this friend group to chase after a girl who might be interested in him in another friend group. This is certainly the case, and I know he's as desperate as ****.

But when he starts to call me being 'unreasonably stupid' but referencing inside jokes when talking to my friend group when this particular girl is there then accusing me of having a motive to make him seem retarded.

I'm pretty ****ing angry at what an arrogant prick he's being. Especially when quite frankly I'm smarter than him but just play the fool in our friend group.

Should I just stop talking to this ungrateful piece of a ****, and wait for his desperate ass to be rejected. Or should I just feign friendliness despite the fact he's maliciously and publicly disassociating me and my friends from him.

Just as a side note, because I'm much more advanced in the nerdy type subjects than him and he's long self-identified with being a nerd. There's reason to suspect that given how malicious this sociopath is, that I've just been a kind of proof of his identity to this group of nerdiness. Such evidence of this includes him feigning interest in obscure maths when I'm openly talking about it in class. However when I talk to them in private about the same topic they don't a ****ing ****.

I know I'm coming across jealous and arrogant in this, but I'm honestly trying my hardest to just give you the facts and to emphasize them so they're not overlooked. As for jealousy, I though It sounds like denial but I don't care about them having a girlfriend. I just am really pissed at the idea of someone trying to hide the fact I 'was'/'am' their friend.

Any advice for the 'friend' of such a piece of ****?

(I haven't proof read this so.. )

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment