Pages

Search blog and web

Selfishness in bed

A lot of women would think their husbands are selfish in bed right ? Not the case here. Let me start by saying that I help around the house, dishes, vaccuming, etc. Let me get to the point. My wife is very selfish in bed. She says she doesnt need foreplay, just get down to it. Well, a lot of men would like that, I do too, to a point. Sometimes, I do want foreplay because it makes me feel closer to her. Most of the time she doesn't want it. Now, to the selfish point, the other night she had an orgasm, I didn't. Afterwards she said, "I had mine, that's all that matters." Then she rolled over and went to sleep. She never touches me sexually to get me aroused, I do it for her, but she won't do it for me. I also like giving her oral, but she won't return the favor. She use to, but not any more. I dont expect it, but it would be nice every now and then. I know a lot of women don't like giving oral and that's fine. One of my other biggest problems is that she is to tired or not in the mood. What should I do ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment