Pages

Search blog and web

Re: Moving for a Job

  • Thread Starter

Me and my girlfriend of over three and a half years are both coming up to graduation in May 2015. However our jobs could carry us in totally opposite directions. I'm on the verge of being offered the job of my dreams which comes with a very good starting salary. The problem is basically this will be a move from up North down to London, therefore I will be leaving family and friends behind for a career.

We've talked this through numerous times on what would happen if I moved down there, and she seems to be willing to look for a job down there too as there would be better opportunities for her degree down there also. Recently we've been going quite well, however just in the recent past we split up for a couple of weeks due to both of panicking a bit about are we too serious too young. Although as said above, we got back together and it's been great for the last month or two.

My question is, although this would be in a year so we'd have been together for over four years by this point. If I get this job opportunity which looks very likely, should we try to move to London together? My biggest concern would be moving down there and having a repeat of what happened a few months ago but I don't know if I'm just over-thinking it.

Advice is appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment