Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to think?

  • Thread Starter

There is this guy who I am getting to know.

We have only kissed but I'm having second thoughts about the whole thing. I have been hurt a lot in the past by men so I'm trying to be careful about who I get attached to.

When I talk to him he seems to ask me to go to his house for sex ALL the time, it's a daily question. I normally say I will go to his house and I do but it hasn't lead to sex as I don't want it to yet.

The other weekend he ignored me for the whole weekend, he decided to message me on Monday saying he was sorry he hasn't spoken to me, he's been busy spending time with his friends. I found out that the reason he didn't speak to me all weekend was because he was with another girl. Which whilst it did annoy me a little, that's ok as I am not his girlfriend, like he can do what he wants.

He gets very affectionate towards me and will tell me how much he likes me etc etc. He sent me a message on Facebook saying so. But if I send him a message telling him how much I like him he seems to completely brush it off, the last message I sent saying this he replied with '' OK then '' :confused:

We were both out yesterday at a party and I was talking to a guy there, it wasn't even flirting, we were just having a conversation like how human beings do. I received a message off the guy I'm getting to know telling me not to talk to him again all night and that I should go talk to R instead and he ignored me all night until this afternoon when he finally messaged me saying sorry for being that way.

I'm confused. If I have sex with him do you think I will get hurt? am I making it complicated by not having sex with him?

Am I the problem?!?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment