Pages

Search blog and web

Is this wrong of me?

Firs a little back history to explain one of the reasons I did this. A few weeks back I found two songs written down in my H billfold ( What hurts the most By Rescal Flatts & My strongest weakness By Wynona Judd) when I went to look them up on the computer I saw he had listened to them. He said the OW had told him if anything ever happened & they couldn't be together she wanted him to listen to them & know that's how she felt & he was just curious.. So it's been driving me crazy wandering what they talked about (Texting) 24/7 I got an idea & googled how to restore deleted text & photos. Not that I would because I know I couldn't take it. Anyway he don't think it's a big deal & I wanted him to think about the consequences of his actions so I told him what I did because I was curious. I told him I'm not going to do it. I just wanted to know if I could. Now he is worried & I can't help but feel better now that he knows how big of a deal it is now that he thi nks I might see them, But I feel a little bad about it too.. Was I wrong do do this???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment