Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend broke up with me and I'm not coping well at all...

  • Thread Starter

Hi, last Sunday my girlfriend broke up with me, stating that she doesn't know for sure if we're meant to be together in the future after being together a year, I'm 23 she's 20 ... I'm still absolutely devastated...

The worst thing is we never argued ( have minor silly disagreements) have similar interests, cared deeply about each other. She said she can see us having a house together in the future and on the other hand she can see us not working.

She said I did nothing wrong and couldn't have been a better boyfriend, but she said instead of taking a break she said she doesn't want to be in a relationship ATM with me, she's said she doesn't want me to put my life on hold as it isn't fair ... Basically this is her reasoning from a text she sent "I wish I knew what I wanted for definite too! You have given me everything, you've done nothing wrong, and I still don't know if I'm meant to be with you...that's what worries me. I don't need to be alone, I just don't want to be in a relationship with you at the moment and I know we'll miss each other so was just putting it out there to meet in 2 weeks, but I understand that would be hard for you so you obz don't have too. I know you don't deserve to be kept on hold and I'm not doing that. But I just know that I might realise I've made a massive mistake and it might be too late by then, you'll have moved on/don't want to be with me...but I feel its a risk I need to take and if its meant to be it will be, and I know you don't believe in that stuff but I do so please respect that. I didn't want to go on a break, I don't really understand them"

Even of its a 1% chance I am going to fight for her and if that means let her be alone I am willing to.. A lot of people have said move on, cut contact, plenty more fish in the sea but I couldn't even think of having another woman in my life. She did say a small factor was the fact that my mother and I do not get on a lot and I think she feels that she controls me ... She feels that's a small detail but I think it's bigger than she thinks... She has also stated how she's worried about after uni and she's stressed about her uni work load...

sorry for the length!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment