Pages

Search blog and web

Hate feeling like this!!!!

  • Thread Starter

My emotions have been up and down since meeting this guy that I did begin to like.

At first, he used to message me all the time, early in the morning and late at night. We both said that we didn't want to be in a relationship but I know that we began to like each other. He has told me that he is scared to fall in love and has even told me not to fall in love with him and I have actually never asked why... however he has given me many impressions that he liked me and then all of sudden he sleeps with someone else and claims that he likes her alot after spending like one night with her. I'm not jelous, I just feel stupid, heartbroken and as though I was used for a very long time. Since this happened I have only spoken to him three times, so I'm not really sure if he's still seeing this other girl, which he probably is.

I think about him every single day and it's hard to get him out of my mind. Some days I am happy and other days I feel really down. When I have things to do like studying or meeting with friends, I don't think of him. But when I nothing to do, especially during the night I have so many thoughts and feel so sad that I cry. I do miss him and I miss talking to him. I don't know what to do:(:(:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment