Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me?

  • Thread Starter

I would appreciate it if this is kept anon please -

I met a guy at college at the start of September and we're quite good friends but I like him as more than a friend if you didn't guess from the title

Up until a week or so ago he'd joke around with me, poke me etc and occasionally put his foot up against mine under the table in classes. When I'd put my foot against his, he'd move his away, but then possibly later in the lesson put his against mine or on top of mine. (I don't understand why he's moving away when I do it?)

Since then, he's stopped doing the feet thing and has stopped being as 'touchy feely' with me, and he's started being more 'touchy' with his other guy friends in a particular class that we're together in :( why could this be?

I'd appreciate any opinions, ty. x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment