Pages

Search blog and web

guy likes me but I always act like a dick?

  • Thread Starter

Anon as I'm sure my friends are on here


I really like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me back, or did at least. He lived in my halls and We got together a few times last year when drunk, we message,snapchat each other all the time and actually get on really well in messages/after a few drinks. Then I didn't see him during the summer obviously.
Anyway now it's term time and we still message regularly, but where as before I only ever saw him when I was drunk I now see him all the time sober around uni and in the library and never on nights out. We talked once a few weeks back and since then whenever I bump into him I always accidently ignore him? I really don't know why. I'm kinda one of those airy fairy sorts who doesn't really process their surroundings and I'm ridiculously shy but there's been a few times where he's smiled or said hello and I just completely haven't processed it was him and ignored him, only realising about a minute later what I've done.

So in this past week I made a real effort to say something to him. We had a brief conversation but it seemed like he wanted to get away and just felt a bit off. He hasn't messaged me.So now I'm convinced he thinks I'm rejecting him, which is understandable because I act like a fool around him.

So yeah how do I get him back/ basically stop acting like an idiot in front of him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment