Pages

Search blog and web

I need some advice please

Hello everyone I really need some help I did not know who to turn to so here I am. (I am 32 my wife is 31)
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 12 years now. After 3 months of dating we found out we were having a son. Everything was still going great. After about 3 years she started drinking heavily. I would have put up with her drinking getting mad. I felt like I was babysitting her every time she drank. I hated her drinking. At about 4 years of being together her aunt died and we adopted her two girls. Our family grew to 1 boy 2 girls. She still drank a few more years.
One day i decided to check out a church that was by our house. She came to church a year later and after a few months gave up drinking completely. We then had another boy so we have 2 boys 2 girls. We went to church for 6 years and left the church a year ago. She had to get her uterus removed because of a disease and was hooked on oxycotton for a year. While she was on the meds it reminded me so much of when she use to drink. She acted the same all messed up. This made me distant to her and I started losing feelings for her. She has been off the meds for 3 months but now she is starting to want to drink. I think because she needs that good feeling. Now it feels like right where we left off before we started going to church. I cannot stand drinking it despises me now.
I work from home so I am a stay at home dad and that is hard stressful work. She tells me I am not as affectionate as I use to be, but a lot of the reason I'm not is the drinking and med taking has made me less attracted to her. We are on a thin line of just calling it quits and I dont think I really want that but I dont want to be unhappy anymore. I feel really alone and do not want our marriage to end but I cannot go through her drinking again. I want to be happy again. Any advice would be great thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment