Pages

Search blog and web

I feel lost

  • Thread Starter

I feel lost...

I recently dropped out of college as I plan to join the Navy but that can take several months, so basically I am at home doing nothing all do apart from working out. I have a girlfriend but it's a long distance relationship and she has not replied in 6 days, her last message was "I love you", so I'm really worried and scared something has happened and or she may never contact me again (I have tried EVERYTHING) calling her messaging her but no response... she said nothing.. we go from talking EVERYDAY for 4 months to disappearing for 6 days.

I have no friends, she was all I had and all I ever wanted, she is perfect I cant believe what is happening, I am alone, lost in my thoughts.. we used to speak all day and call each other now nothing.

This is awful I cant think think straight, sleep or do anything Im just so scared she has left me or is hurt.

And here I am posting my situation on a forum, I'm not the type of person to open up to a family member or other people, i could only tell me girlfriend how I really feel.

I just want help and advice on how to cope with this, I feel depressed more and more each day, it is honestly killing me. To love someone so much and lose them not knowing if they will come back. She was all I needed but now I have to face it that she may well be gone.

(I am 17 years old)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment