Pages

Search blog and web

Staying Dry At Night

Hey all, I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas as how to speed up the process of my son making it through the night dry.

He's 5.5 years old and still has to sleep in a pull up at night. In the morning he will often have filled it up and pretty recently based on the temp. He doesn't wake up when he goes either. This also goes for if I put him to bed in his underwear. He will completely wet the bed and sleep right through it, some how staying asleep while sleeping in his own urine.

He doesn't have accidents during the day and honestly never has once he went to underwear around age 3.5.

I know he's still within the range of normal for this but I thought I would see what ideas and success stories other parents from TAM have had. Thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment