Pages

Search blog and web

Being blackmailed over naked pictures

  • Thread Starter

At the beginning of the year I had a 6 month romance with someone from another country.

To cut a long story short, it ended badly. He wasn't who I thought he was and showed his true colours.

Anyway, now he is asking me to give him money, and is blackmailing me. Apparently when I was asleep he took photos of me, and I was sleeping naked. He says he will put the photos on the internet unless if I give him money, and send them to people I know.

I am really scared and don't know what to do. Advice please, from anyone? Do I even have the power to do anything, seeing as he's not even in the UK, I can't even go to the police.....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment