Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl?

  • Thread Starter

I am friends with a girl who I consider a good close friend. I had feelings for her and I told her (6-7 months ago) but she said she has a bf and she loves him etc.

I said ok don't worry and after about a week, we were both talking like normal again.

She is pretty much the only female friend I am close with.

I have some issues which I am struggling with

1. She has lots of guy friends. (I'm sure most of them like her) And they always give her attention and I am sure she likes it. I get very jealous when I see her talking to her guy friends and not with me :(

2. I still like her. My feelings never stopped. I just sort of accepted I could never be with her but stayed friends. And it does hurt sometimes. But I don't want to cut her out of my life.

3. I care more than her. I get upset easily when it comes to her. I can't say no to her. I don't like when we argue.

4. When we do argue about anything, it really messes me up. I can't think straight. I get so upset so easily and it really ruins my whole mood and I hate it.

5. Recently she has made more guy friends and she is always talking to them and I feel left out sometimes. I can't say to her I feel jealous but it really gets to me :/

6. Last year we were much closer. She didn't have many guy friends last year and we talked a lot more and we were mostly together in uni.

So yeah.. I am really upset about the whole thing. Sometimes I just sit and think about her all day.

I hate feeling like this. I FEEL helpless.

Has anyone ever felt like this before?

What are my options?

How can I change?

Please help? :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment