Pages

Search blog and web

【ONS】got stood up, how should you react. URGENT

  • Thread Starter

- it's 2 am now, exam today.

-was doing revision, but this girl poked me and said hi, so i chatted to this gal (we do not know each other) for about 10 minutes, just casual, friendly talk

-after becoming aware of that we lived close, she then explicitly said 'come and visit me, I want you'!

-my mate said that it's not a joke, good for me

-I showered for 5 min, brushed my teeth, styled my hair, put on my white shirt, nice jacket and shoes, as well as taking two condoms with me.

-i texted her, she said 'give me five i'll be down x'

-then i waited for an hour outside in the cold

-i texted during that twice: 'Everything alright?'

-she saw the messages, but no response

-neibour from other house told me her window was right above my head

- i reached the window and knocked on it three times, so she could hear it

- i looked good! but i was naive?

- after an hour outside I walked back to my place, sad, not gonna hide, felt really stupid

-another half an hour later, she messaged saying 'hey babes soz poped out x'

-for what ever that means

-i posted in public ' how could you be worthy? nomatter how you feel, keep calm and carry on', and did not reply to her

I am experienced neither in ONS nor in being stood up. So it's kinda the first time I felt bad like this.

What should I do? What is the best way to react?

I thank you for your help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment