Pages

Search blog and web

should I get in touch with my one night stand?

  • Thread Starter

So last weekend I went out with my flatmates and one of their coursemates came along. We got on pretty well and he came back to our flat at the end of the night and we decided he would sleep in my bed as his halls was quite far away. We kissed for quite a while then one thing led to another and we slept together. I haven't had many ONS but he was very clingy afterwards (in a good way) cuddling me, paying me compliments and asking about me about studies etc.
He stayed in bed with me until almost midday the next day and kissed me goodbye, but I didn't get his number.
The weird thing since we slept together I haven't been able to get him out of my head and I really want to see him again. I can ask my flatmate for his number but I don't want to seem desperate. It's quite unlikely I'll bump into him again but I don't know what to do? Should I just wait until we cross paths again?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment