Pages

Search blog and web

Going dancing with girl- awkrawrd?

  • Thread Starter

Friday evening (tomorrow) I'm going to this jazz/swing dance thing with this girl.
I like her (but not 'sold'), and she might like me, but I'm unsure.

Anyway, there's tbis dance thing that she's going to, and she signed me up for. I think she was under the impression that a group of our friends were going, but it turns out that they aren't.
I didn't have much say in the matter, she signed me up so I went with the flow thinking that some our friends would be there too, and that we would have a laugh.

Turns out it's just her and myself going!

She didnt seem too bothered about this, and when I've joked about not going, she's begged me not to back out/or told me I have to come!
However shes desperately asking our friends to join us, and I get the impression shes either not too keen on just us, or wants to avoid any awkwardness.

So I find myself in this weird situation where I'm not actually keen on dancing, I have been signed up on my behalf by this girl to go, and said girl seems to be a little inside with it all.

I'm also slightly worried it'll be majorly awkrawrd. Lots of holding hands, close contact, kissing on cheeks, that sort of thing.
I don't handle awkwardness well, and my palms get sweaty when I get nervous.

?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment