Pages

Search blog and web

Losing friends cause I drink?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a guy, a 'muslim' and since I started uni I've been drinking and eating whatever I want (wasn't really religious before uni btw but didn't necessarily do the above)

So I told a close friend all this, and she was fine about it, but when she came to visit she was really odd

Later she went home and texted me saying she doesn't wanna associate herself with someone like me and called me 'disgusting'

It's annoying cause she has a boyfriend and is hardly religious herself (she's also a muslim, she's also telling other people about me)

Don't know what to do?

I really thought we was close, she's gone on to block me on whatsapp twitter etc,

Haven't really seen her since college ended up till now, she met her bf at uni and she has definately changed.

Do I wash my hands with her? :( :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment