Pages

Search blog and web

If you had a whole day

that was just for you to feel loved, what would it look like?

My birthday is coming up, a big one. One I had promised myself I wouldn't get to while still feeling unloved and unwanted, but it's here and I've been preparing myself for a while.

H has been asking what I want and all I can think of is wanting a whole day to just feel loved. Soft, gentle things, acts of service things, making me feel special and wanted. I don't think sex will be on the agenda because I tried a 'my way for a night' sex session with him a while ago and it ended in disappointment so I really don't want to end the night that way again. We haven't tried again since then.

When I first mentioned the idea he told me I was guilt tripping him and that he would just give me cash if that's the case :mad:

But he's coming around to try it if I can give him some ideas.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment