Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend flirted with another girl..

  • Thread Starter

I found out the other day that my boyfriend had a conerversation with another girl via facebook (a girl that was his friend) that was flirty. I only saw part of the conversation but the part I saw was him telling her he didnt want her and didnt think about her sexually but doesnt like the thought of her being with anyone else. (I didn't snoop to find this conversation, he had told me she had been saying things to him so i messaged her and she sent me screenshots of their conversation).


He swears he didn't mean what he said to her and he was only saying it to be nice, and knows he shouldn't have said it and regrets it. He says she is blocked now and in the future I can have all his passwords to proove this wont happen again.
I don't know what to do.. I love him but I am so unfuriated. Has anyone been in this type of situation before? I could do with some advice :-(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment