Pages

Search blog and web

Going on my first ever date

  • Thread Starter

Went to a house party last Saturday. The host of the party told me there is one girl that really likes me. Her brother was at the party so didn't like I was interested (more just a general conversation with her). Next day I ask for her full name through the host and add her on fb (forgot to do that before and my phone isn't working so can't get a number). Been messaging her and organised a date for drinks at a bar (either going to be Slug and Lettuce or a trendy bar in my area).

Tips on what to wear? Bearing in mind it's going to be late, by the seaside so windy, and it's Winter now. I posted a pic of what I bought further down.

Any good 'pre-thought of' topics/questions if there's awkward moments or the conversation goes dead? I don't mean specific word-for-word questions (like a script) but more some general/loose ideas I could come up with?

She lives round the corner from me. Should I meet her at her house and get a taxi with her to the bar? Then at the end of the night get a taxi with her and drop her home? (Obviously not going back to hers but i'd like a kiss during the night)

Should I go for a quick kiss at the end or more of a long tongues kiss?

Tips on looking your best? Eg nice haircut, groom facial hair, trim nails, smell good. Anything else?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment