Pages

Search blog and web

Dealing with a sharp tongue

How do you men out there handle a wife that has a sharp tongue? I have a great relationship with my wife and we share good conversation, although she is very quick with snarky statements as her first response to me. After the first sentence she calms down, maybe after seeing the shock on my face, but her initial comment can cut me to the quick. I've talked her about it and I'm convinced she doesn't know she is doing it at the time. Along the same line she can really let me have it over any type of accident or spillage or whatever. The other day she dropped something and broke it. I made a comment to her that "I'm sure glad you are the one that broke that. If it had been me you would be ripping me for it forever". I got a very embarrassed look from her because she knew that was true.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment