Pages

Search blog and web

Head or heart

  • Thread Starter

Basically I need someone to look from the outside for me cos I'm going round in circles.

I have been been dating a guy who is married for a couple of years, now we are in LDR. I see him maybe 3 times a year. He says he wants to be with me forever but I'm not sure if he really does. He says he will leave his wife and find a way. Question is how long do I wait?

in the meantime I have met someone else, who is just under 20 years older than me, he wants to be with me but understandably wants me to cut off contact with the other guy. I said I had but I'm lying to him cos I haven't.
This guy has just left his work for me to move to a company closer by to me. However I'm going away to school to study nursing degree so will find myself in another LDR.

I love both of them, but I know I have to pick one, it's so difficult.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment