Pages

Search blog and web

Strange thought going on here...

Hi

I'm married to a wonderful guy. I want to kiss him, hug him, hold him, have sex with him, etc. all these feelings and wants I get with him.
I have always been a bit hesitant with guys touching me due to a small incident in childhood with a young boy. So I am thrilled to be with this guy whom I want to touch me etc. however, I am worried a bit about our sex life, we are just working our way through this, so I can't say there are no sexual exciting feelings, yet, I still need to discover this.

I think I have a bit of a block on my mind, because it feels a bit rough with foreplay to me, he tries hard to be gentle. Plus he is skinny, so I can feel his hip bones, which makes things a bit uncomfortable! But rest assured he eats very well!

The thing is, I lived with a friend who is female, where I could actually get some quite noticeable strong 'tingly' feelings from her, in a sexual way. I wanted to and enjoyed hearing her have sex with guys and I kind of wanted to touch her breasts, she mentioned that her boyfriend couldn't get her to orgasm and I wanted to help her achieve it. But I wouldn't want to have a romantic relationship with her and never wanted to kiss her. She would always be just a friend and an annoying one too!

So... I want amazing tingle feelings like that with my guy, but doesn't seem to be happening- yet?!

Any suggestions about what is going on in my mind?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment