Pages

Search blog and web

Sexually frustrated and thinking about loosing my virginity to a girl i met online

  • Thread Starter

I know these type of threads probably aren't rare but unfortunately I'm going to post one too , so if you don't like it rather than making some sarky rep whore comment just save yourself the time and leave my fred , thanks xx .

So yeah , i'm turning 19 next month , i'm a virgin and I'm sexually frustrated . Not one for excuses but I was at a boys school for the first 16 years of my life and spent the next two clueless of how to interact with girls .

I'm much better now , but i'm on my gap year with like one friend who hasn't left for uni so I don't exactly have apt oppurtunities .

There's this girl at an old workplace of mine and I think she liked me as she was sending a couple signals for the 4 brief weeks we knew each other but when it came to me leaving she didn't say anything or seem the slightest bit sad so neither did I . I could always chase it up but I don't really want a relationship anyway and don't really want her falling in love with me .

Anyway I have a sexual appetite which is pretty much unbearable at this point , and im emailing two girls I met of a casual sex site with the possibility of meeting up . I know its pretty sad but the peer pressure is insane and seeing friends telling stories of their times at uni is making me depressed .

Thoughts ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment