Pages

Search blog and web

Is he confused because I certainly am?

  • Thread Starter

Hi long story short my boyfriend called it a day when we returned to uni this time , he'd had a stressful summer doing resists and his parents made it plain he didn't have time for a girlfriend . Anyway I think I was probably one less pressure to consider . He gave me the opt back in clause that maybe we could get back if circumstances were different in the future .. Whatever that meant.
I'm not interested in getting with anyone else but obviously I talk to other guys and my ex is obviously keeping and eye on me because this has resulted him having major meltdowns .

he sends me essay style texts to say I keep breaking his heart and how depressed he is about the situation and I've let him down ?!

he also said I've moved on ... And left him behind ??? But he ended things !!!

i told him I want to make him happy again and did he want to talk ?! He is away at a sports event this weekend but agreed to a phone call on his return . What does all this mean ? Does he possibly want me back or can he not cope with me getting any attention from elsewhere ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment