Pages

Search blog and web

Tables turned

After 11 weeks with no sex, my LDH finally tried to initiate last night. The circumstances were that we'd been out to see a band with friends and had a great night. I'd spent the night dancing while the band played and the guitarist came to talk to me at the end of the gig and gave me his card. My husband had half a bottle of whiskey before we even went out and proceeded to get more drunk while we were out. We then invited our friends home with us (two other couples) and spent a couple of hours chatting and listening to music. I got on well with the two women friends, but my husband had a bit of a heated political debate with the two husbands. I think all of our friends were shocked to see the amount my H had to drink and also quite shocked at how much he was swearing and how loud he can get. However, the evening did go okay and the debate did not degenerate into anything nasty at all.

We eventually go to bed at just before 4 am and my husband's initiation technique was to stroke my back a couple of times. I just told him to go to sleep as I was tired. This is the first time I have ever turned him down (he's so LD that I'm usually desperate for sex and don't turn him down). We've had sex once in the past 4 months and that was 10 weeks ago. I turned him down because he had not bathed in 9 days and had drunk nearly a whole bottle of whiskey and I felt that crappy drunken sex without any seduction of foreplay was just not worth the effort.

Basically, although I've been pretty desperate to have sex for quite some time now, I have absolutely no desire left any more for my H. LD spouses out there, please be aware that eventually, the wanting just goes away. I do still want sex, but I really don't want my H.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment