Pages

Search blog and web

Guy coming on too strong

  • Thread Starter

Hello everyone :)

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now. We've kissed and that's it. However, he's sending me 'cheeky' pictures of his ass and almost nude snapchats, it's a little disturbing. He said he wanted me to see the funny side to it, but I really didn't and found it awkward and weird. He knows I'm a virgin and am not interested in having sex with him, but he keeps trying to touch me. He's been in a few relationships himself and has slept with several females in the past, claims to have the upperhand when it comes to 'making love' and I'm really not finding it comfortable. I have mentioned this to him before and he still won't stop or he forgets in the moment. Should I cut contact with him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment