Pages

Search blog and web

This is personal .Muslims

  • Thread Starter

Serious topic.
So Im in a very insecure extended muslim family,the only person who is religious is my grandmother(75) who lives in a house with her son(45) his wife(43) and their kids who are (17,16,11).Another aunt who is unmarried also lives in this house (43).My older brother (18)

We live in a separate house from these people but spend most of our time there.
My parents are divorced .
During their marriage my mum and my grandmother along with my 2 brothers and me.Went to India to attend a wedding.I only recently realised that my mum was flirting with a younger man whilst in India,my grandmother didn't know this.I was young but I knew what I saw.My dad was miles away in the UK.
When we got back my mum admitted that she was flirting with this man infront of everyone except my dad who wasn't there.My dad didn't know about this.My grandmother decided to keep quiet and not tell anyone.My unmarried aunt decided to tell my dad who is a very very shy and quiet person.He broke down into tears,instead my mum had a go at him and basically bullied him.He didn't do anything.My mum was still flirting with this man from India even during the marriage and my dad didn't know anything about it.
Until eventually the man from India said he didn't care .My mum apparently said she got depressed .
A few years later my mum changed the locks of our front door to not allow my dad inside, they had a separation and asked for a divorce.My dad was a very quiet man and even though he knew what she did, still wanted the marriage to work.
My mum then said Allah told her to leave him when she was praying namaz
I dont know if this was true or not.But things got really bad after this.

During the process of divorce (both my parents live away from each other) my mum had a relationship with a (white) English man who was a bit older than my dad.This guy was a typical chav, and my mum would every saturday at 1AM make sure the kids were upstairs and sneak out cross town to taxi him to our house through the alleyway .He would bring Cigarettes and Vodka and just drink and smoke in front of us .My little brother was about 6 years old and when my mum wasn't around he would often be abusive towards me and my little brother .He punched my little brother on the sly and when I later on told my mum she said "He probably did it by accident".
He wasn't racist or anything but he was abusive towards me and my little brother and my mum couldn't see past the fact he was just using her.He would just be drunk spilling alcohol on the sofa and filling the house with smoke.It wasn't a healthy environment to live in.
But my mum insisted that we keep quiet about this and not tell the people at the other house.So obviously this was sneaky and she knows she was upto something wrong.Me and my little brother kept quiet because we knew this was dangerous.

My dad on the other hand was by himself and started to learn more about Islam he lived near a mosque and got involved with a homeless charity nearby.I realised he became more religious,and didn't know about what was happening with my mum so I kept quiet when visiting him.He seemed a lot happier and more socially active.

My unmarried aunt started to wait outside in her car at 1AM to see if my mum would bring this guy through the alleyway into our house.My mum would purposely watch until she leaves.The other side of the family didn't know what was going on except my unmarried aunt who had a feeling.According to my mum whilst in the car with this man in broad daylight my mum was attacked by 7 Pakistani ladies in her own car the man did nothing but just sit there and not say a word .I later questioned my mum why didn't she call the police after this event.She never replied.She then apparently became depressed.

After a few arguments they left each other and my mum said again that she became depressed .My mum was having a relationship with a abusive white man whilst the divorce was being processed and she seemed to tell us it was ok?

My mum was involved in a car crash on a bridge in which a lorry crashed into her car flipping it over.The other driver apparently fainted at the wheel.Her car was completely destroyed.She became depressed .Throughout that year and the next she visited the hospital regularly and for different reasons but was discharged a few hours later,things like she felt dizzy or she thought she was going to die .My uncle thought she was exaggerating most of these things because she wanted attention and sympathy from someone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment