Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice so lost

Hello all I'm new to the site n I'm in need of sum advice cuz I'm so lost right now plz bear wit me for my story is long n complicated here goes im currently married right now but in the process of a divorce but not by my choice my husband of 5 yrs moved out in April of this yr I caught him cheating wit a woman who lived out of town they had been having an affair for the past yr n a half when asked about the affair he didn't want to talk all he wanted to do was run and not answer any questions he told me he was leaving n never coming back when asked why he said I was mean n that was it for 2 months we talked about getting back together trying to work things out n work on our marriage after the 2 month he quit calling,textin n emailing he just cut all ties n I recieved divorce papers a few weeks later I was hurt,heartbroken n most of all devastated it was like my life had been turned upside down in all in a matter of a few months my problem is I still love my husband very much n have so many unanswered questions how to do go from working on ur marriage to filing for divcore when I say my husband won't talk to me at all he's quit his job n moved out of town wit this woman n her kids we have three kids together well they r not biological his but he raised them so they might ask we'll be his they r all he knows it hurts me to know this cause this is not the man I married yrs ago he is not this cold hearted to just up n leave me like this I don't know wat to do cause this hurts more than I can image its hard to let go of sumone u still love when u don't want to I don't know wat to do right now I don't want to sign my divcore papers but it looks like he has his mind made up about wat he wants to do my question is how do I let go of wat was once my marriage n my husband with no logical answers to why I am where I am today plz sumone help me understand I'm so lost n hurt

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment