Pages

Search blog and web

Friend keeps asking me why I'm not attracted to other girls?

I always respond with "no." and she always says "well, you don't know until you've tried it." I say "I'm not interested" and she keeps asking me why I won't allow myself to try anything *she claims she's interested just out of curiosity*. I've asked another friend about her history etc and she said she's only been with guys. It's making me uncomfortable and I've told her this but over the past few weeks she won't stop bringing it up. In fact, I'm avoiding being alone with her as she isn't respecting my stance. I like guys and have 0 attraction to girls. Even when I say this, she debates sexuality and says it's "not that fixed". I don't want to lose her as a friend but her advances are starting to irritate me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment