Pages

Search blog and web

Anxiety about Wife's Vegas Bachelorette Party

So my wife and I have been happily married 14 years. We dated throughout college and she never given me reason not to trust her. I am a very jealous and anxious guy by nature though I have gone to counseling and am trying to keep it under control. So my wife's sister Is engaged and is going to take her bachelorette party to Vegas. I have gone on guys trips there and I would never "forbid" her from going but I know I will be worried sick while she's gone. Her sister and her friends are younger and party and drink a lot more than my wife. My fear is she drinks too much some night, can't control her actions and ends up hooking up with some guy. I am assuming worst case since she has never cheated but it's what goes though my head. Would you say it's fair to go over all my fears and anxiety with the wife or should I just deal with these things and convince my wife I've grown and matured and fully trust her? If we discuss my worries is it ok to make s ome suggestions that would make me feel better? Things like not getting too drunk, not dressing ****ty, not dancing with or excepting drinks from another man, texting me enough that I know she's safe? Is that reasonable? Even the thought of her getting hit on and maybe harmlessly flirting back out there makes me sick to my stomach even though I know that's ridiculous. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment