Pages

Search blog and web

Hopes to reconcile

Yeah I thought it would give me hope to look at the stories in the Reconciliation forum...

LOL wrong choice.. I wont do that again.

I did have a glimmer of hope and i was still just holding on to it

But last night my Husband admitted the reason why he didnt ask for a divorce... he kept saying i dont know, i dont know but it was becuase he wasnt sure what he needed to do to file for a divorce.. and that he did in fact want a divorce.

Of course i was numb... and i begged cried screamed for him to tell me this wasnt real but he couldnt he wouldnt..he refused i cried,, and then nothingness washed over me.

I do actually feel different today. Im ok. i think its becuase I dont need to hold on anymore..Its a sense of releif and sadness at the same time. But i think im finally beginning to accept my outcome...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment