Pages

Search blog and web

Really like this guy but he had a girlfriend

I've been single for a while now and am finding myself falling hard for a guy in my friendship circle. We've known each other a few months now, have several mutual friends and are also doing the same course at uni. I'm finding myself more and more drawn to him each time we meet, even though he is in a long-term (and long-distance) relationship with his girlfriend. I know I shouldn't like him but I literally cannot help it, I've been struck by the arrow of cupid.

So, in my mind I have 3 options:
1- Stop talking to him. I fancy a guy who has a girlfriend and this is wrong, I shouldn't be feeling like this so maybe I need to get him out of my life.
2. Do nothing and continue feeling this aching pain knowing that nothing can ever happen because he is already taken.
3- Tell him and hope that by some miracle he feels the same way and doesn't want to be with his girlfriend (this makes me an awful human being, I know!!) :(

He's honesty so friendly, kind, sweet. Makes me laugh and we get on so well. We have heaps in common and he is a great friend. But I can't stop thinking about him, its driving me crazy. What should I do? What is the right thing to do? I'm definitely not going to make a dirty move on him or anything irresponsible like that- I wouldn't actually want to ruin his relationship. I guess deep down I just need a way to move on from him :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment