Pages

Search blog and web

Is this cheating...Am I in the wrong or not?

I work with a man, lets call him man A, we liked each other for a while and decided to go out and had a couple of dates. Long story short, he was too persistent with trying to get into my pants, we had "heavy petting"/kissing but nothing more as I sort of felt like he just expected me to sleep with him, and he told me I was bad for bringing a man to my house and not sleeping with him, although I told him I wouldn't do that (we did kiss etc.- we were at a bar but it closed due to man A arriving so late and everywhere was closed otherwise I wouldn't have).

I told him I just wanted to be friends, but he still liked me and asked me not to go out with anyone else at our workplace, I said I wouldn't as I didn't like anyone at the time.

Fast forward a few weeks and a new employee starts, and then we decide to go out, lets call him man B, even though I told man A I wouldn't do that.

Anyway, before I decided to date man B I talked to man A and explained to him I liked man B but if it upset him I wouldn't do anything as I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Man B also talked to man A, and he said to both of us, we aren't dating so he's fine and I believed him.

So we start going out and everyone, including man A thinks we are doing something very nasty and selfish as man A "likes me so much" and I lied by saying I wouldn't date anyone else. Man A refused to say anything to me (not man B though) for over 2 months.

I am so confused...I don't know if I am wrong or not? I really felt bad and tried to talk to man A and said sorry but he didn't talk to me, and has told me I don't care about anyone other then myself and he also called me names due to me going to man B's house after work for a drink (although we didn't have sex) i.e. desperate, low standards etc. and other's called me "inappropriate" for going to his house.

I really don't know if I did something wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment