Pages

Search blog and web

Beware of Valentine's Day

According to the cheating sites on the web, many private investigators, etc, the day before, the day of, and the day after Valentine's Day are one of the main days for people in an affair. There will be many people who will have DDays around this time.

For those in the beginning of R.....watch for fishing!

This is a tough period from some BSs, and for some, this day is now tainted. For me personally, its not so much a trigger anymore. But I do remember from my investigation, my fWW had to call the OM first thing in the morning and greet him on facebook...even though I put out her surprise gifts and balloon (she hates flowers) the night before. And it burned me later to think that she was thinking of him even as I was taking her out to dinner that night. Of course I found out later that she called him before going to bed. So now for me, Valentine's Day isn't so special anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment