Pages

Search blog and web

advice. ASAP

me and my gf of three years broke up about month its been a thing waiting to happen kinda. i know every couple has there ups and down still dry spills and everything else. i just feel that we should be together. we end up breaking up because i was talking to a girl in my car and lie about it and had shady times in our relationship. some points of our relationship she has given me ultamiuns about kids and marriage she is 28 career and I'm 26 just started the program for my career the ultaminuns was do these things because I'm ready and u should know now if u want to or we break up.. at some point i did want to but as the time went by i started to realize i was un happy i would be settling and wanted to get my career done before i made any life altering things.

she was def a strong women and i was boy becoming a man i feel she didn't let me become a man that i wanted to be and she as said in the past she was trying to change for a person for her.

i know i have my flaws with the relationship and she did too. she had self esstem issues and i have staring away issues but to make it all crazy i meet a school mate and it started to get to the point where it got super deep. we both open each others eyes that we don't need to be in a relationship where we are not happy anymore or in love.

i know my gf loved me and and i loved her but i feel as the years went by we fell out of love. we never had sex and her main consuren was about having kids and not spicying up our sex life. when the ball was in my court with sex i had made it known that she wanted and talk to about doing things to her. but when the ball is in her court i never got that wanted , needing , etc etc

so after our break up i end up moving to a different island she lives on maui and i live in oahu now for school. there is as been a lot of lingering between us because she kept the engagement ring , all our pictures and the most is that she told me as of right now we are done, and that we work in the same department she tells nurses that talk to me that she says she still loves me and misses me but want me to get on her level or close to it, plus i live with her gf and i know that they text here and there to probably to see what i am doing. because my gf told me i won't be surprised if u have a gf and go out etc etc but i haven't since i moved or been broking up. and also that she said why she's keeping the ring because she doesn't want to see another girls finger on it, the ring was custom made for her.

so i feel theres this lingering between us that she's not completely done and a crack door open i feel i need to take this time to try and work things out to validated if we are meant to work it out or not i text her once a week just something small like i love you and have a good day i don't get a response back but i feel thats better than getting a nasty text from her. i feel somedays that if i go back to her i would be settling for her , controlling the sericty and comfort she didn't give me three elements that i need love happiness wanting she did in the first year and then it feel out.

i know my actions have probably getting back to her from mutual friends to see what i am doing while i am in oahu for school to see if i get a gf etc etc or move on but i feel i need to do something drastic like send her roses for v day and be at the house when she gets off.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment